REPORTED SPEECH
REPORTED SPEECH
Cuando queremos comunicar o informar de lo que otra persona
ha dicho, hay dos maneras de hacerlo: utilizando el estilo directo o el estilo
indirecto.
Cuando queremos informar exactamente de lo que otra persona
ha dicho, utilizamos el estilo directo. Con este estilo lo que la persona ha
dicho se coloca entre comillas (“…”) y deberá ser palabra por palabra.|
|
Direct speech
|
Reported speech
|
|
Simple present
|
“I
don’t my manager likes me.”
|
He said that he didn’t think gis
manager liked him.
|
|
Present progresive
|
“I’m not gettig along with my manager ”
|
Scott told me that wasn’t getting along
with his manager
|
|
Simple past
|
“He asked me to write it all over again”
|
He said had asked him to write it all
over again
|
|
Presente perfect simple
|
“I’ve worked here a really long time”
|
He said had worked there a really long
time
|
|
Be going to
|
“I’m going to talk to the director
tomorrow”
|
He said he was going to talk to the director the next day
|
|
Will
pronouns
|
“we will take you out to dinner”
I,we,me,us
|
I told him we would take him out to
dinner
He,she.it,they,him,her,them
|
|
Time expressions
|
“Today,tomorrow,yesterday, next week,
now,last week”
|
That day,the next day, the day before,
the following week, then, the week before
|
|
Place expressions
|
here
|
there
|
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario